Rebecca Field 20.08.16 00:00 - Rehome two barn cats

This is a log for all the posts relating to cats coming into CP care. There is one post for each incident and all follow-ups are added to the post, not edited as before. Therefore we get a time stamp and a complete record.
michael.johnson

Rebecca Field 20.08.16 00:00 - Rehome two barn cats

Post by michael.johnson » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:23 am

Rebecca Field from Lochside, St Margaret's Hope on 831879. I was given your email address by a friend. I am due to be moving south in a few weeks. Unfortunately, I am unable to take my cats with me as I am moving from a very rural location to a rented townhouse. I was told my friend that you might be able to re-home them. I have two cats, one male black and white cat (neutered and wormed) and one female tortoiseshell (neutered and wormed). They are both about 7 years old and live outside in our sheds. They are both quite friendly but probably wouldn't suit being brought into a house.They are lovely cats and I am desperate to find a nice new home for them. Could you tell me if you might be able to help me?

michael.johnson

Re: Rebecca Field 20.08.16 00:00 - Rehome two barn cats

Post by michael.johnson » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:24 am

(JR) I've sent an email requesting contact details and advised Michael this has gone on late 20/8.

michael.johnson

Post by michael.johnson » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:27 am

(Michael Johnson). Spoke to Rebecca and got some details of the cats. They sound like friendly barn cat so I have agreed with Betty Isbister that she will take both of them. I am meeting Rebecca Field on Saturday at 11:00 on the car park in Finstown.

michael.johnson

Post by michael.johnson » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:29 am

(MJ 27.08.16). Well, the best-laid plans etc. Rebecca was only able to catch the female which has been relocated to Betty Isbister, Feolquoy, Outertown, Stromness. The remaining male cat will be caught and transferred later in the week. Betty has a 6-month-old female black long haired kitten/cat which needs to be neutered. I have put the cat on the neutering log for Sue to issue a voucher.

michael.johnson

Post by michael.johnson » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:47 am

28.08.16 - 2nd cat relocated to Betty Isbister.